Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moving Day

Pablo (my black lab mix) and I are moving out of Cannon Street! We have had some great times in this old house but circumstance has shown that a move is more than necessary for us now. The best thing about moving to my own little apartment is that I will have my own little KITCHEN! I cannot wait to open my refrigerator and have it filled with my own ingredients with which I can cook uninterrupted. The kitchen counters will be clean with no dried-on spaghetti sauce to speak of. The sink may have one stray dirty glass or bowl in it from my breakfast before work but will not be streaked with dirty grime, surrounded by filthy sponges.
Today and tomorrow morning will be the hard parts (the packing and the moving) but once I am in my new place...It will by glorious!
Now the question is...What should my first meal in my new apartment be?
A pasta dish? A couscous dish? Homemade pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment